1. Click "Export Leads" to download a CSV of all leads entered into your database.
2. Click "Import Leads" import leads into our 97 Display software.
3. If your school has multiple locations listed on the website, click "Location" to view a list of leads from a particular location.
4. Click "Status" to view the status of your leads.
5. "Source" allows you to view where your leads originated from.
6. "Programs" allow you to view leads from the different programs listed on your website.
7. The "Search" bar allows you to find a particular lead that's been entered into the Lead List.
8. "Add Lead" allows you to manually add leads into the Lead List".
9. "Name" allows you to see the name of the lead entered into the database.
10. "Phone" allows you to see the phone number of the lead entered into the database.
11. "Email" allows you to see the email address of the lead entered into the database.
12. "Program" allows you to see the which program page on the website that the lead came from.
13. "Source" allows you to see where the lead came from.
14. "Location" allows you to see which location the lead came from.
15. "DateAdded" allows you to see when the lead came in.
16. Click the eye icon to "View" the lead.
Note: Clicking on "View" lead will allow you to see contact information as well as IP address of the lead. You can even leave notes based on your lead follow up.
17. Click the pin icon to "Edit" the lead.
Note: Clicking on "Edit" lead will allow you to see contact information and edit if necessary. You can update the status of the lead as well.
18. Click the toggle icon to "Remove" the lead. (If you delete a lead by accident it can be added back by emailing email@example.com).