The 97 Display Zapier integration is a branded application to provide integration to systems where dedicated integrations haven’t been implemented within the 97 Display CRM.
1. Log in to the CRM and go to Lead Management.
2. Click on "My Integration.
3. Select the desired location and there you will see an API Key to use with your Zapier integration. You also see the integration is not active.
4. Copy the entire API Key and save it for the next step.
5. Next, log into Zapier and Make a Zap.
6. For Step 1 search for 97 Display and select 97 Display (2.0.0).
7. You’ll be asked to allow 97 Display access to your Zapier account.
8. Zapier will then ask you to look at https://97displaycrm.com/MemberAPI/Integrations to obtain the API Key. This is the page where you just copied the API key from.
9. Paste the API Key from the Zapier API Key location. (see step 3).
10. This will connect your 97 DIsplay account to your Zapier account, when you see the following form select CONTINUE.
11. This will allow you to select the Trigger event. The only event available at this time is Get Leads from 97 Display. Select that event and continue. (Note: There must be at least one lead in the account to continue)
12. To complete this Step select TEST & CONTINUE to move to the next step and gather some test data.
13. Now you can set up your Zapier account to any App you'd like to connect with.