How To Activate Your Booking Calendar
Once you have purchased your Booking Calendar, a link will appear under the Web Site Manager tab in the CRM.
If you did not have an active Members Only Portal, your Members Section will be activated (Learn how to use the Members Only Portal here).
How To Add An Event
You can add an event two ways:
- Click the “Add Event” button at the top left of the page.
- Click on the calendar where you want to add the event.
Using either of these options will bring up a pop up screen.
- Event Title
- Name the event. This is how it will show on the scheduler page on the website
- Start Datetime
- Choose the date and time this event will start
- If you clicked on the calendar, the date and time will auto-fill based on where you clicked.
- End Datetime
- Choose the date and time this event will end
- If you clicked on the calendar, the date and time will auto-fill to 30 minutes after the start time
- Is All Day?
- This toggle will create the event to be an all-day event
- Repeat Every
- There are two fields here for the number and the time duration (day, week, month, year) (example: “Repeat Every” 1 week, the event would duplicate every 1 week.)
- Repeat For
- This is how many times you want the “Repeat Every” to function (example: “Repeat Every” 1 week, “For” 4 times. The event would duplicate every 1 week, for 4 weeks)
- This is how many open spots there are available in this class. This number will show on the website, and every time someone signs up for a class, the number will decrease. Once the class fills up, the event will disappear from the page.
- Needs to be turned active to show on the site.
How To Edit An Event
To edit an event, double click on the event you would like to change. The pop up will return and you can update the event.
To view Event Attendees:
Find the Event you would like to view the attendees of, and click on the “Attendees” link on the event.
A page will load that shows the attendees of the event you selected. There will also be a dropdown where you can choose from all your events to view the attendees of those events.
Special Note for Attendees
The Booking Calendar works with your Members Only Portal, and attendees will sign up with their Member Account (linked to how they log in). If you are using a single Members login for all your clients, OR do not require a login for your Members page, the Name of the attendee will show in the “Notes” section of the Attendees.
How To Find Your Calendar Page On Your Website
When your Booking Calendar is activated, a “Book Your Class” link will appear on your Members Only Portal dashboard.