1. In the side menu, find the Laptop Icon.
2. Select "Create Online Offers".
3. On this page, you’ll be able to view your previously created Online Offers with the ability to Edit, Preview, and create New Offers.
4. To create a new offer, click the “New Online Offers” button.
5. Offer Name: Choose the name of your offer, and add it to the “Offer Name*” field. This will be used to label this offer on the Online Offer page. This field is required.
6. Bonus Item: Are you offering a Bonus Item with your Online Offer? If so, add it to the “Bonus Item” field (for example: T-shirt, boxing gloves, uniform). This text will be relayed in the Step 2 section of your Online Offer page. This field is not required.
7. Product Offer Price: If you are offering a bonus item, you may want to provide the value of the item to further entice your visitor. Add the value of the Bonus item into the “Product Offer Price” field. The price of the Bonus Item will show in the Default Offer Lines in the Step 2 section of your Online Offer page. This field is not required.
8. Program: By selecting one of your programs from the “Program” dropdown, you’ll link your Online Offer page to your “Schedule” page. If someone were to click a certain class on your Schedule page that is linked with this offer, they will be redirected to the Online Offer page. This information will also be relayed in the Step 2 section of your Online Offer page. Selecting a program is required.
9. Cost: In the “Cost” field, you will add the price of your Online Offer. This is the price the participant will pay for this offer. This information will be relayed in the Step 2 section of your Online Offer page. This field is required.
10. Cost Before Discount: Do you want to indicate that by purchasing this offer online, they are getting a discount? Add to the “Cost Before Discount” field to indicate that the cost of this offer has been marked down or discounted. This information will also be relayed in the Step 2 section of your Online Offer page. This field is not required.
11. Period & Period Type: The “Period” field and “Period Type” dropdown, you will indicate the duration of the offer you are selling. This information will also be relayed in the Step 2 section of your Online Offer page. These fields are required.
12. Start Date: Add start date if you want to offer to show on a certain day and time.
13. End Date: Add end date if you want to offer to be removed on a certain day and time.
14. Upload Offer Image: Give your offer an enticing image to decorate your Online Offer page. Use a ratio of 4:3 (400px by 300px) to get the best looking result. This image will be used to label this offer. This field is required.
15. Upload Bonus Item Image: Want to give a glimpse of the Bonus Item that is included with your offer? Add an image with the “Upload Bonus Item Image” button. This image will resize automatically, but keep image file sizes low. This field is not required.
Steps 16-19 below are not required, if you do not fill these out, the templated text will fill in on the website itself.
16. Enable As The Default Override?: Enabling an offer as the default override will allow you to customize the common Headers on your Online Offer page that your visitors will see BEFORE they choose an offer, as well as give you the ability to customize the Thank You page for ALL your offers. Only one offer can be the default override, so make sure only one offer has the default override enabled. Once you’ve toggled on the “Enable as the default Override” toggle, the override fields will appear. This toggle is not required.
17. Override Default Header, Override Default Offer Sub Header, & Override Default Offer Program Select Text: Customize your Online Offer page text with the “Override Default Header”, “Override Default Offer Sub Header”, and “Override Default Offer Program Select Text” fields. If left empty, default text will be applied (see image). To enable these fields, you must click the “Enable as the default Override?” toggle. Only one offer can be used to override the default headers. These fields are not required.
18c-d. Thank You Page Override Header, Override Body Content, Tracking Pixel, Thank You Page Pixel, & Thank You Page Image: In this section, you'll be to customize the thank you page after someone purchases the offer. You can update the header and body content of the message. You can even add tracking pixels like Google and Facebook pixels to this page. All you have to do is copy/paste information into the appropriate fields.
19a-c. Override Step 2 Header, Override Step 2 SubHeader, & Override Step 3 Form Header:
Customize the Step 2 Section text with the “Override Step 2 Header”, “Override Step 2 Sub Header”, and “Override Step 3 Form Header” fields. If left empty, default text will be applied (see image). These fields are not required.
20. Offer Tag: If your website has an integration with Active Campaign, Rainmaker, Spark, or InfusionSoft, you are able to tag leads that are submitted on your website. If you would like to tag leads submitted through your Online Offer page, you can add the tag into the “Offer Tag” field. This field is not required.
21. Purchase URL: If you like our Online Offer page, but have another merchant account or checkout page option, you can add the URL to that option into the “Purchase URL” field. This field is not required.
22. Active: To activate your Online Offer page, toggle on the “Active?” toggle. This is required to activate your page.
23. Show In WebSite?: Check yes
24. Save: To Save and/or activate your new Online Offer page, click the “Save” button.
ONLINE OFFERS & DISCOUNT CODES ARE ONLY AVAILABLE AFTER YOU’VE SAVED!
25. Offer Lines: Once you’ve saved your offer, you will be able to go back and edit the offer with Offer Lines. The Offer Lines are the bullet points seen in Step 2. These fields are not required.
26. Discount Codes: If you are offering a discount to a certain set of people, adding a discount code will help. In this table, you will add the code, and then the amount the offer will be AFTER the code is entered. Once this is added, they will be able to add the code on the checkout page. This is not required.