Our ATLAS Integration sends lead information once it is submitted into a client’s 97 Display website into the ATLAS software. There is currently no tagging capabilities.
- When a client has requested an ATLAS integration, you’ll first need to contact Jose Rodriguez (email@example.com) at ATLAS and request the MK and AK values for the specific account. He may need confirmation from the client to release the values to him.
- Once you’ve received the MK and AK values go to the Account Settings → CRM Integration page.
- Add an ATLAS integration.
- Add the MK Value in the “Password” section.
- Add the AK Value in the “API Key” section.
- In the “Location” section, add the Thank You URL for the client (our default thank you page URLs are structured like “domain.com/thankyou” but you can use any URL for thank you pages.)