1. If they ask what is the best type of Ad campaign -
We offer two PPC (Pay-Per-Click) advertising options at 97 Display – Facebook and Google Adwords. Before choosing which strategy you’d like to implement, it’s important to understand how each one works.
Facebook Ads are proactive. This means that when your ads show in someone’s newsfeed, they aren’t actively searching for your product on Facebook. The ads appear amidst other statuses and photos your friends are sharing. However, there are various targeting methods we use to make sure your ads are showing to the right audience, which in turn, will lead to higher CTRs (click-through-rates).
On the other hand, Google AdWords campaigns are reactive. Your ads appear in Google search results based on what keywords people are using. This means people who see your ad are actively searching for something similar, making them much more likely to convert. However, this means keywords are more expensive since you are bidding for them.
If you’d like more information on our advertising options here at 97 Display or just some insight on how to capitalize off the Back To School season, our team is here to help.
2. First Questions about Facebook ads -
Here's a review of what options we have for advertising on Facebook. We like to start all advertising campaigns at $200/mo for 3 months minimum, in which 75% of that goes towards your budget. We also have a small management fee of $50/mo per ad customer. This is a great starting point for most Facebook Ad campaigns. We can determine if we need to add more after first month of results.
Here are the custom targeting options we have (you can use all options listed):
- Ex Members/Old Leads: With this method, we can target your ex members, old leads, or anyone else you like to show your ads to. We just need email lists in a .csv file for these contacts, and if there’s a Facebook profile associated with these individuals, they will be eligible to see your ad!
- Similar Demographics/Look-A-Like Audiences: With this method, we will upload a list of your current members, and Facebook will find individuals who share 3-5 of the same traits (e.g. likes, age, etc.)
- Remarketing: When someone clicks on your 97 Display Website we’ll put a cookie on their browser. From then on they’ll be eligible to see your Facebook ads.
- Behavior/Interests: Target people based on their interests or different Facebook pages they like.
- Demographic: age, gender, etc.
- Location: We can set a location radius around your school/gym or target by zip code.
Here's what we need to do to get started with Facebook ads:
- Add this e-mail address as an ADMIN (Not Editor) to your business Facebook page: email@example.com. This is the Facebook profile under which we run all of our Facebook ads.
- Send us a .csv file or excel spreadsheet with your ex-members, old leads, or any other lists of people you want us to target. List should be separate from one another.
- Send us a separate list of your existing members and we'll create a "similar demographic" to reach people similar to your existing members.
3. First Question about starting Google Adwords:
If you're interested in Google Ads, here is a breakdown of these campaigns as well:
Due to Google being more competitive, we like to start all advertising campaigns at $300/mo for 3 months minimum, in which 75% of that goes towards your budget. Google generally requires a much larger budget due to the competitiveness and higher CPCs. We will know more regarding the budget after the first month of results. (if you sign up for Facebook ads as well, you won't need to pay for another $50 management fee)
Here are some details about the campaigns in particular:
400-500 Keywords per campaign/fitness program
Negative Keywords (to help control the budget)
Proven results - A-B tested campaigns
Targets local and surrounding areas
Callouts, Sitelinks, etc.
To start the conversation on running ads through us, you can do so by reaching out to Bri, our Ads Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may schedule a call with her at this link: https://calendly.com/bri97display
Please let me know if you have any other questions, and I look forward to hearing back from you on the above items!