Creating a Schedule:
1. Click on the Website Manager Tab (Laptop Icon).
2. Click Set Schedule or Update Schedule from the shortcut menu on the dashboard.
3. If you have a PDF or Image file that you’d like to use to replace the 97 Display default schedule table, use the buttons to upload. If you upload a file, it will override the classes that were entered manually on this page.
4. If you have multiple locations and are adding schedules for each location, choose which location you are going to add first.
5. To add a new class time:
a. Add Service
b. Start Time
c. End Time
d. Toggle which days that class is offered
e. Toggle Active
f. Click "Save"
**Note if you have online offers active for the service you can click "Offer" to have the service link to your offers page.
6. If you have any additional text you would like to add, you can add it under the schedule table by adding content to the "Schedule Page Text" field. Click "Update" upon completion.
7. If you're using a third-party scheduling tool, you can copy the HTML embed code and paste it into the "Schedule Page Text" field and click "Disable Schedule Table".
8. You can edit each day’s class name, start time, end time and if it is an active class or not, if needed by clicking on the pencil. If you want to delete the class, click on the trash can.
Please sign in to leave a comment.