- On the menu bar, hit “Website Manager” (laptop screen).
- Click “Post A Blog.”
3. Once on the blog page, you will see all of your past blogs and two blue buttons at the top. You can click “Download All Posts” to download all past blogs in a .csv file. To create a new blog post, click the “New Blog” button.
4. Complete all necessary fields:
- Location: If you are a multi-location business, choose which location you would like this blog to post to.
- Title: Name your blog post.
- Post Date: This will automatically be set to the current day and time. With this feature, you can schedule your blog to post to a different day/time.
- Post Image & Post PDF: Choose an image or pdf that goes along with your blog post.
- Embed Video URL: If you would like a video embedded on your blog, you will paste the embed URL in this section!
- Click into the Body Textbox to start writing and stylizing your post. If you want to paste your content into the textbox, make sure you paste it into the HTML box (</> button). This will fix any formatting issues.The “Where Would You Like This To Be Posted” dropdown options:
- Homepage (Public Post): This will post on the homepage and blog index page of your website.
- Members Only: This will only be posted in your Members Only section.
- WOD: This will be posted to your “Workout Of The Day” section. (CrossFit businesses only)
- Hidden Post: This will completely hide the post without deleting it.
- Click “Save.”