Blog Title Generator!
Before you get started, get inspired by using the Blog Title Generator.
1. Choose a type. Do you want to write about a general "Topic", a specific "Benefit" of your classes, or a "Pain Point" that you're trying to fix.
2. Choose a keyword. This can be anything as long as it relates to your type. Not all the generated titles will work, but your bound to get several that will inspire you to share your wealth of knowledge with your reader.
4. Use the "Copy" icon next to the title you want to use, and then post it into the "Title" field on your blog!
1. On the menu bar, hit “Website Manager” (laptop screen).
- Location: If you are a multi-location business, choose which location you would like this blog to post to.
- Title: Name your blog post.
- Post Date: This will automatically be set to the current day and time. With this feature, you can schedule your blog to post to a different day/time.
- Post Image Choose an image that goes along with your blog post (Image will be shown as a thumbnail on the website).
- Post PDF: Choose a pdf that goes along with your blog post (PDF will show in the body of the blog post).
- Embed Video URL: If you would like a video embedded on your blog, you will paste the embed URL in this section or you can copy/paste the embed code within the HTML box (see step 7)!
- Click into the Body Textbox to start writing and stylizing your post. If you want to paste your content into the textbox, make sure you paste it into the HTML box (</> button). This will fix any formatting issues.