Magic Follow Up e-mails allow you to set pre-written e-mails to be sent to your leads on specific dates.
Setting Up Magic Follow Up E-mails: First, login to the dashboard can click on the Account Settings tab
When creating a new e-mail follow these steps:
1. Select the status of student you would like the e-mail to apply to
2. Select the program. This means that the program that those leads are interested will receive this email, if you want it to send to all leads, leave it as "Select Program".
3. Name the e-mail (this is not sent to the recipients, this is just a title for your reference)
4. Write your subject and e-mail
5. Select the day you would like the e-mail to send. e.g. 0 = immediately, 1= One day after a lead was entered 2= two days after a lead was created ect...
Please sign in to leave a comment.