Oftentimes, when a sale comes through, our clients need a little nudge to get into gear and submit their Marketing Analysis. Getting their Marketing Analysis is important for 2 main reasons:
- We need this information to get started on their website. Through this form, we can learn about their programs, target areas, and any other weird thing they might be particular about.
- Even though we are resourceful and can dig to find the information on a Marketing Analysis, it’s important to get our clients to submit this form because it shows us that they will be responsive and follow through with this purchase.
Each client needs to be contacted within 24 hours of purchasing, either for their Marketing Analysis or for a Welcome Call from an Implementation Specialist. Here are the steps to take within the first several hours after a sale has come through:
- Check to see if the account is in Active Campaign. If not, check with Sales or add it as a New Deal manually.
- The first stage of the Implementation pipeline in Active Campaign is “No Marketing Analysis”
- If the client has already submitted their Marketing Analysis, drop the client into “Received Marketing Analysis” and assign the account to the next Implementation Specialist in rotation through Basecamp.
- If the client has not submitted their Marketing Analysis, click on the account to access their email & phone number.
- Call the client through Talkdesk & explain that you’re calling because you’re excited to get started on their test site and ask if they need any help getting that form submitted. This can be said via voicemail too. If they do have questions or need help filling out the form, walk them through filling it out. You might even need to fill it out for them while you have them on the phone. The main goal here is to gather that information so that the Implementation team can get started on this account ASAP.
- Once you’ve called and either spoken to the client or left a voicemail, use a Macro within Zendesk for “Marketing Analysis - Answered” or “Marketing Analysis - No Answer” and fill in the blanks.
- These steps need to be repeated until you get the Marketing Analysis submitted.
- Additional steps you can take: getting a Sales rep to FB message, call or text the client who has yet to submit their Marketing Analysis.