Knowledge Base: Build
- Main Page Images: These pictures will show up on the homepage as the top three programs. All of these images will need to be the same size, preferably 1000x667 pixels and less than 500 KB.
- Home Page Image (Theme Slider Background): This image will be on the first fold of the website.
- Page Images: These images will show up on the inner pages and program pages. Banner images work well, but you can also use smaller vertical image and use the text wrap. Page images also have to be less than 500 KB.
- Instructor Images: All instructor images need to be the same size. You will need to add these images in the CRM first, then add them under each instructor.
- Testimonial Images: If the client has their own testimonial images, use those. If not, use the Facebook/ Google+/ Yelp logos that are in Drive. These images should be around 200x200 pixels, but can vary.
- Global Background Images: These images will appear on the inner pages underneath the headers. The image has to be banner style and will scroll with the page. Sizes can vary, but 1920x526 pixels will fit perfectly.
- School Videos: Upload an .mp4 video by going to Admin > School Video. Once there, scroll all the way to the bottom and click “ADD VIDEO.” Select Program Type and then upload the video. Click update.
CSS is only available for Duke, Buffalo, Bengal and Peyton.
The color customizer is under Website Manager > Color Scheme, pick with theme you are working on. Use HEX codes to match the client’s logos or requested colors. Once finished, copy and paste the CSS code into a new theme (Admin > Themes). Save the new theme and update this under Account Settings > Settings > Color Scheme.
For Peyton, the customizer works a little different. Since Peyton only requires one accent color, all you have to do is find the appropriate HEX code and copy it into the “Peyton color 1” box in the new theme page. Save the new theme and update this under Account Settings > Settings > Color Scheme.
How to get the right HEX code:
- Pull up the Digital Color Meter on your computer.
- Use your mouse to scroll over the client’s logo or other requested colors.
- The Digital Color Meter will give you the RGB code.
- Type in the matching RGB code and click Convert to HEX
- Use this code for the customizers
If a client would like the titles on the menu bar to be something different, you can change those in Admin > Website Menu Settings > New Menu Settings. This page allows you to change these titles, deactivate, or change the order.
Once the Menu Settings is saved, go to Account Settings > Settings > Menu Settings.
If a client wants a specific tab on their menu that isn’t included in the templated version, you can add those by going to Account Settings > Site Links. Whether the URL is a hidden blog post or an outside URL, you can add those here.
- Peyton’s first fold can be a still image or a looping video (15-25 seconds).
- One CSS color (look above)
- Instructor images show up on the homepage, so make sure they are big enough!
Bengal: (Premium Theme)
- Can offer a promotional video on the homepage, but not necessary
Buffalo: (Premium Theme)
- The first fold can be a still image or a looping video
- Requires a promotional video
- Requires at least one instructor image for the homepage
- This theme needs a Homepage Background. This image is similar to the Global Background Image, but will be at the bottom of the site.
- No video on the homepage, just a still image.
- This theme is just like Duke, but with a looping video background instead of an image.
Older Themes (Freska, Deacon, Wolfpack, UMA, Cremebrulee)
- Color customization is unavailable for these themes
- All of these themes needs homepage sliders. Send over your ideas to Julian in Basecamp. Upload the sliders in the CRM as New Slider Image, then match them to the corresponding program page.