AdStage is the automatic reporting system we use to send clients’ their monthly (or weekly) reports. This is used to explain the $50 monthly Ad Management fee. The default settings are to send every month on the 1st and time frame - “Last Month.”
How to Create a Facebook Report with AdStage
- Under the Reports tab, go to all dashboards and find a report that has just the school name and “Facebook Report”. Click on the school name and click “Duplicate” at the top.
2) Next, “Edit Dashboard” and change the “Dashboard Name” to the school name. It should be in this format “ School Name - Facebook Report”
3) You will need to edit both (Overview of Facebook Ad and Breakdown of Facebook Ads) widgets to change the data to the new school’s campaign. Click the edit icon on the top right corner of the report.
4) Once, you click edit, you will be on the settings page. Everything can stay the same. You will want to hit “Filter” at the top to change the data to the new school’s campaign. You will want to make sure the Campaign name is exactly the same as the name in Facebook.
5) Next, you will want to change the scheduling and who it gets send to. You will want to go to the very top right and click the edit icon to change email address and name.
6) Once you are done with that, you will want to take screenshots of the Ads in Facebook. You should be able to drag the image in the icon below and the image will upload. (Feature coming soon where won’t need to take screenshots anymore - automatically populates ads that are running)
If there are 3 Ads make the width ⅓. If there are 2 Ads make the width ½ . If there is 1 Ad make the “Breakdown of Facebook Ads” width ⅔ and the Ad’s image width ⅓
*For the reports that have just Google or reports that have Facebook and Google, the instructions are exactly the same. If you duplicate one of those reports and change the name and data to the new schools campaign, you will have a new report for them. It’s the same instructions as above.