- First go to settings in the CRM, if the Instagram Name is already in there, delete their name and hit update organization to reset everything.
- Go back into Settings, add the Instagram Name then hit update organization. It is going to bring you back to the dashboard.
3. Once again, go back to settings and right under the Instagram username , there will be a “Get Instagram Access Token” Click that.
4. It is going to bring you to Instagram’s sign in. Note: If a different instagram account is already signed in off your computer it may not bring you to the Instagram Login. It is already going to bring you to the step of authorizing it. So If you are signed in to another account before doing this one, sign out. You do not want your own instagram account on their website!
5. If you are lucky, it is going to bring up a pop-up like this:
6. If the pop-up does not show up, it is going to ask for a security code either through email or text. If this happens pick one, and just let the client know that you send it. Do not exit or go back, keep the window up so you can enter in the code. If you exit the window or go back, it is going to reset and you will have to redo it.
They need to get back to you within 1 to 5 minutes or it is not going to work.
7) Once you hit authorize, you are going to see HTML. This means it worked. All you will have to do is go back to the CRM in the Website Menu Setting and enable the Photo Gallery Tab.