1. Go to Users Section in CRM and change password to 123456 - this will be their login to the CRM and our welcome email always lists this as their password
2. Look over website *especially all social media links* if no Google+ attached, try to find it through Google, if none exists, make mental note to bring that up in walkthrough
3. Add all info to Masterlist
4. Create 1st blog post (can find in Drive under 1st blog and auto email) *be sure to personalize*
5. Create 1st auto email (can find in Drive under 1st blog and auto email) *be sure to personalize*
6. Go to Onboarding pipeline in Active Campaign, move from "Launched" to "Initial Acct Setup/Welcome"
7. Go to ticket in Zendesk for that launch, create Internal note that says "Set up account and moved in AC" then you can Solve the ticket because Active Campaign already sent the welcome email.